Hi,
this is just a weird style question. I often find the need to comment
something specific inside of a more generic coment. This is what I mean:

# Main comment A
some code...
# Sub comment A1
some code...
# Sub comment A2
some code...

# Main comment B
some code...
# Sub comment B1
some code...
# Sub comment B2
some code...

This way all the comments, make seem like the code is at the same level.
what I really want is to show that the code in the organized in different
levels or steps.
So what I do is something like

# --[ Main comment A ]-- #
some code...
# Sub comment A1
some code...
# Sub comment A2
some code...

# --[ Main comment B ]-- #
some code...
# Sub comment B1
some code...
# Sub comment B2
some code...

Do you see what I mean?
But I am not very happy with it. I know this is not relevant at all, but I
wonder if there is a convention for this. PEP doesn´t go into something
that specific I think
I also tried

# -------------------------- #
#  Main comment A #
# -------------------------- #
some code...
# Sub comment A1
some code...
# Sub comment A2
some code...

#  Main comment B #
some code...
# Sub comment B1
some code...
# Sub comment B2
some code...

but now I am consuming 4 extra lines for nothing with  #