*HIGH QUALITY MARIJUANA AND COKE FOR SALE ONLINE AT GOOD PRICES*
*Are you depressed, suffering from cancer, glaucoma,headache, insomnia,
joint pains, multiply sclerosis, muscle crams, nausea,etc and need the best
strains of medical marijuana to help ease your pain??why not try out our
wide range of products today? we are a team of dedicated farmers
specialized at growing the best strains of medical marijuana and cannabis
oil containing the THC,CBN and CBD active ingredients.. text or call (424)
274-6131,,,,i have green crack, fire og,og kush, sour diesel, girl scout
cookies, grandaddy purple,white widow, blue dream, blue berry, pineaple
express,afghan kush, jack herer, gorilla glue,purple haze, lemon haze,
ak47,master kush, bubba kush,Northen lights,sky walker, headband,THC Bomb,
Pot of Gold, GAS Green, Yoda OG Kush,Golden Kush and Alaskan Thunderfuck.
if interested interested do contact thru TEXT (424) 274-6131.*