On Mon, Oct 9, 2017, 6:39 AM Trystan James <trystan.ja...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Files\\Autodesk\\Maya2017\\devkit\\other\\pymel\\extras\\completion\\py\\")
> ['', 'C:\\Users\\tryst\\Anaconda2\\python27.zip',
> 'C:\\Users\\tryst\\Anaconda2\\DLLs', 'C:\\Users\\tryst\\Anaconda2\\lib',
> 'C:\\Users\\tryst\\Anaconda2\\lib\\plat-win',
> 'C:\\Users\\tryst\\Anaconda2\\lib\\lib-tk', 'C:\\Users\\tryst\\Anaconda2',
> 'C:\\Users\\tryst\\Anaconda2\\lib\\site-packages',
> 'C:\\Users\\tryst\\Anaconda2\\lib\\site-packages\\Babel-2.5.0-py2.7.egg',
> 'C:\\Users\\tryst\\Anaconda2\\lib\\site-packages\\win32',
> 'C:\\Users\\tryst\\Anaconda2\\lib\\site-packages\\win32\\lib',
> 'C:\\Users\\tryst\\Anaconda2\\lib\\site-packages\\Pythonwin', 'C:\\Program
> Files\\Autodesk\\Maya2017\\devkit\\other\\pymel\\extras\\completion\\py\\']
>
> both python interpreter and completion stubs are on PYTHONPATH...but still
> doesn't recognise either...think I might try another IDE...
> Thanks very much for the tips though sir!

Modifying sys.path isn't going to have an effect on the Anaconda plugin.
Are you doing that from the console inside Sublime or something?

Did you read the section on Extra Paths?
http://damnwidget.github.io/anaconda/anaconda_settings/

You can configure that via "Edit Project" to make it per project settings
or you can configure that in your global preferences to always be on your
python path for any project.