you should not read an output attribute that you write somewhere else in
the same node( at least most of time, once you get more experience with
attributeAffects internal attributes etc you can have some fun)
Are you not missing a second matrix attribute to do the distance clamping?
( it will solve   self._mv_last_anchor , self._mv_point design issue)