I agree with Justin. In our pipeline, we use a host of python package as
thirdparty pieces. We have developed our own package manager and make the
dependencies available from inside any dcc app environment. Using modules
that ships with any dcc can become a scalability issue pretty soon as they
might not be as agnostic as we would like it to be.

Better use requests that ships with vanilla python.