I think I may have made a miscommunication. Should have added in more
information.

Given in a typical scene in which I have a locator with its rotational
channels being animated in Frame 1-10.

If using the code that you have given, it does derives me the list of
rotational values in these 10 frames, however, with the use of
`om.MGlobal.viewFrame(frame)`, it also cause the scene/ timeline to scrub
from Frame 1 and all the way to Frame 10.

Example output:
{u'|locator1': [(1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0), (2.0, 2.0, 2.0, 0), ..., (10.0, 10.0,
10.0, 0))

My question would be, if it will be possible for the scene/ timeline to
scrub through the 10 frames but at the same time, still outputs the same
result as I would be expecting the above example output?
As soon as I removed `om.MGlobal.viewFrame(frame)`, while it still does
give me results of the 10 frames, but the values are the same (stemming
from frame 1 rotation)