Hi guys, i'm a beginner in programming and i usually develop my program
using Atom text editor, and i really like Atom so far.

recently i use another PC, and set up again the connection between maya and
atom. but i kinda surprise because i got error massage for installing the
atom-maya's connection package.
https://atom.io/packages/maya

i try to search why it happen, but as far as i know, it's most likely
because the user that publish this package already delete his user...
i still be able to find the repo in github, but i don't know what should i
do.
https://github.com/pbiswal/atom-maya

so, is there anyone can help me about this? or should i change into another
text editor instead? thank you in advance