It's been a long time since I have package python apps into frozen
executables. I use to do it with pyinstaller and py2app. So I imagine your
issue is with the pyinstaller layer that fbs is built upon. If I remember
correctly, I didn't try and freeze Maya into the package. I would just rely
on it being in the system path and starting a subprocess as needed from my
frozen app. Otherwise if you were trying to freeze mayapy you would need to
bundle the entire Maya distribution to make it portable. Is that your goal?
Or are you just trying to bundle your app code and resources but still run
the system Maya? If it's the latter then the error implies a possible path
issue in your environment (disclaimer I don't know much about this for
windows). Mayapy is usually a wrapper script to set env vars to point at
the Maya bundled python interpreter. So you may need to customise your
pyinstaller configuration based on that to make sure it can bootstrap
properly to run against the external PYTHONHOME. That implies that you need
to freeze against the right version of python for your Maya version. Sorry
I can't be much more helpful than this.

Seems like it's a hard task to accomplish:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59131615/pyinstaller-error-while-run-maya-standalone

http://discourse.techart.online/t/mini-portable-mayapy-exe-packager-non-gui/5975