``` python
from maya import cmds

editor_name = "graphEditor1"
editor_outline_name = editor_name + "OutlineEd"

print(cmds.outlinerEditor(editor_outline_name, q = 1, exists = 1))
objects = cmds.outlinerEditor(editor_outline_name, q = 1,
selectionConnection = 1)

print(cmds.selectionConnection(objects, q = 1, object = 1))
```
here is the code to query what your Graph editor selection
在2023年2月12日星期日 UTC+8 06:11:44<Darwin Giordano> 写道: