Download PythonCE-2.5-20061012-_tkinter.zip from sourceforge
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=104228&package_id=112011

copy PythonCE-2.5-20061012-_tkinter\_tkinter.pyd into Program
Files\Python25\Lib directory of your pda.

That's it.
You can read about TKinter package installation at here:
http://pythonce.sourceforge.net/Wikka/Tkinter