[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>> If someone has a bit
>>>  of bandwidth to share or suggestions, they are > all welcome ;)
>
>> Is it something we could put on pythonce.sourceforge.net ?
>>
>> Luke
>>

> It would be the most logical place for it, but I'm afraid we would
> come with the file limitation very quickly. I think it is more
> feasible to host it somewhere else and make a link from
> pythonce.sourceforge.net. I'd love to code the web app in django, but
> a ftp should suffice.

It's not much, but I can host it at home (1 Mb upstream)...

I assume there wouldn't be much traffic, so even though it would be
relatively slow I guess it would be usable (I already use it for a
couple of low-traffic websites). And of course it would mean you can use
whatever exotic web framework you wish... (Well, as long as it's Python,
that is... ;)

If you're interested, I'll set up some SSH accounts.

Cheers,

Guido