Brendan Simons wrote:
TextWrangler, however, has good Python support, including cmd-r
to run the present script. They've even written a parser for traceback, so when I get a runtime error, TW drops me right where I made the mistake. Handy.

But does it do Python indenting correctly? This is my only really obstacle with BBedit (a couple versions old). You can make it put in spaces instead of tabs, but once they're in they are treated only as spaces, rather than levels of indentation, so when you want to remove a level you have to hit delete four times. Not horrible, but annoying.

By they way, does anyone know what the heck is up with Pepper? It looked so promising, particularly for those of that want to use the same editor on all three major platforms.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

[EMAIL PROTECTED]