Bob Ippolito wrote:

On Apr 3, 2005, at 21:03, Robert Kern wrote:

I am pleased to announce the availability of MacEnthon 0.0!

MacEnthon is the OS X counterpart to the popular "Enthought Edition" of Python: a convenient bundling of a number of packages geared for the scientific community. Right now, it targets the Apple-installed Python 2.3.0. Once I am satisfied with this release, I will consider cutting a release for Python 2.4.1. This is currently just a test release. Please do not tell newbies to go install it, yet.

Excellent. You should probably be using PyProtocols CVS.

Works for me.

Which revision of PyObjC is in there? I made some commits today... Hopefully you didn't pick something up while I was in the midst of working on the new Xcode templates...

Apparently I did. I touched a 00README.txt to get it to build. I'll rebuild tomorrow or whenever you guys think it's wise. I've been following the PyObjC list and the str-unicode issues.

--
Robert Kern
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  -- Richard Harter