> I would invest some time and effort in revising documentation, but
> since I'm dependent or your knowledge and experience, this is a call
> for discussion / participation. What is your opinion?

I'm in a similar situation, I would like to spend more time working with
Python but time constraints mostly forces me to do other things. Anyway, one
of the problem I have when I do get the time is finding Mac specific info ...
so I'm all for working for this and I'll help with what I can.

Perhaps one way would be to use a CMS system like Drupal (or perhaps
something that uses Python ;-) to let people work on this?

                jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se