On Apr 21, 2006, at 21:08, Paul Berkowitz wrote:

> On 4/21/06 4:40 PM, "Daniel Lord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> As for applet icons. How about taking a different tack such as a
>> variation on the icon used for Applescript applications:
>> After all, a p2app application is still a script deep down.
>
> NOT a good idea. That icon belongs to AppleScript, and Apple.
> You're really
> asking for it if you upset the AppleScript faithful... ;-)

Yeah. What was I thinking--they are already sore that we have regex,
native extensibility that actually doable by mere mortal, arbitrary
precision arithmetic, robust file handling, consistent
implementation, advanced abstract data types, powerful libraries and
modules, multi-platform support, an Objective-C bridge, cooler (or
soon to be) icons and much, much more... and they don't. No point in
poking them with a sharp stick eh?