On May 14, 2006, at 5:21, Marcin Komorowski wrote:

> Does anyone know what that status is of porting PyObjC to run on the
> new Intel Macs?
>
> I know that there has already been some amount of work done, but my
> attempts to run it on the new platform have failed.
>
> Should I be trying to be digging deeper into what I might be doing
> wrong, or is the port not complete?

I have been able to my small projects on my Intel-based MacBook Pro
without incident.
So while that doesn't mean the port is perfect, it is fairly complete
and solid.
There are a few endian issue in a few dark corners of the port which
are being found and fixed.

A bit more specificity on the problems you are encountering on the
Intel platform you didn't with the power-pc platform would be helpful.
It is hard to address a general complaint/query without specifics.
Further, remember, no port is perfect--there are always bugs which
decline in number and the frequency with which they are encountered
but some are always there they are just the more obscure ones.

Daniel Lord
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
"You will never regret getting up too early,
and you'll always regret getting up too late,
but sometimes you may regret giving up too late."
                           -- Mountaineer's Adage