Hi Steve,

I have got as far a building the python wrapped c++ libraries i need
to use on ppc and intel,
and now I need to lipo them together to make universal ones,
then i can get working with py2app.

We had problem previously with py2app not picking up all the bits it
needed to make a working .app for our project.
Probably that was just us doing it wrong.
As I understand it the most development with py2app is going on as
part of the pyobjC project,
and they have a bleeding edge py2app there,
which i am planning to install and try out to build our universal app

cheers

Dan

On 11 Jun 2006, at 22:44, Steve Doe wrote:

> Dan,
>
> I found one of your posts on problems building universal binaries
> with py2app.  I have finally been able to get a macpython 2.4
> variant and the latest experimental wxpython universal builds to
> work.  I am only missing the py2app to build universal
> applications.  From your post it appears you had the same problem.
>
> Have you figured it out?  or is it still a problem for you?
>
> thanks,
>
> Steve Doe - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Fellow Python user

Dr. Daniel James White BSc. (Hons.) PhD
Bioimaging Coordinator
Nanoscience Centre and Department of Biological and Environmental
Sciences
Division of Molecular Recognition
Ambiotica C242
PO Box 35