>That's probably because you use 2.6.4 when running interactively and the
system python when using
>FastScripts.

You hit the nail on the head. Printing sys.version resulted in 2.6.1. Wasn't
expecting that, because I had updated previously on my other system and
everything seemed to "just work."

>Have you installed setuptools and pyobjc for python 2.6.4?  The system
ships with pyobjc, but that's
>only for /usr/bin/python, not for the 2.6.4 you installed separately.

I'm clearly not understanding how two different pythons work on one system.
When I type "python" it "upgraded" to 2.6.4 for me. Off I go...

(Maybe I should have just remained at 2.6.1 ....)

-brainysmurf