Hi, Everyone~

I have develop a soft using Python to do something.

So create a header .h and implement it with Python.

Then I use  Py_Initialize and PyRun_SimpleFile
    to load the necessary module by running 'main.py'.

It works fine.  But I found it will couse a lot of memory usage( without
Python about 20M and with Python it goes up to 50M or higher).

I want to know how to release the unnecessary memory usage~

Or I have to rewrite all the python code to Objective-C~

And another question , if I use PyObjC in my project. Should I open my
source?

And if I open my source , can I sell my own opensource soft in AppStore. If
so , which license should I use?

Thanks for your help , and forgive me pool English.

--
Blog:
http://kebot.me/

More About Me: