Hi all,

I am new to this list (as in just subscribed) and am already sending an
announcement e-mail about a new open source project, so I hope this isn't
going to be taken as spam.

The announcement is about a new (hopefully new) python bridge into Apple's
Accessibility API to facilitate UI automation, testing of an application's
accessibility hooks, and the like.  My team at work has been involved with
developing it and we have been using internally successfully to do GUI
automation.  We hope you'll find it just as useful.

If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail me or the pyatom list.
And of course we welcome your help if you're interested in helping out with
further development!

Thank you!

Andrew

Subject: [pyatom] Announce: Automated Testing on Macintosh (PyATOM) 0.9
released
To: pya...@lists.pyatom.com

Hello,

The PyATOM team is proud to announce the initial release of PyATOM.

About PyATOM:

Short for Automated Testing on Macintosh, PyATOM is the first Python
library to fully enable GUI testing of Macintosh applications via the
Apple Accessibility API.  PyATOM has direct access to the API.
It's fast and easy to use to write tests.

Changes in this release:

It's the first public release, so none yet!

Special thanks:
The VMware Fusion automation team
Nagappan Alagappan and the LDTP team

Download source:
https://github.com/pyatom/pyatom

Documentation references:

Documentation is still a work in progress. Read the README on the
Github page for an introduction to PyATOM.

Report bugs - https://github.com/pyatom/pyatom/issues

IRC Channel - #pyatom on irc.freenode.net