On 11/22/2011 07:44 AM, schneo wrote:
Hello Sean,

I just installed the latest version from bitbucket.

Everything goes fine with the .app generated with the alias mod ("python
setup.py py2app -A")

Unfortunately when I want launch the production .app (generated by
"python setup.py py2app", cleaned /buid and /dist before) I have:

11/22/11 3:17:52.554 PM [0x0-0xc60c6].org.pythonmac.unspecified.myapp:
ImportError: '/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/wx/_core_.so' not found

I can see py2app did put this file here in the .app:
/dist/my.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/wx

Why don't the .app try to access them there? (wx is not
in /usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/wx/ and probably shouldn't be when
i'll distribute the .app to people not having this lib)

I also tried to put the wx folder (with the .so files) at the same level
as myapp.py but same problem.

What can I do?

I really appreciate your help a lot, thanks in advance.

Francois

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 6:37 PM, Sean Robinson
<sean.robin...@sccmail.maricopa.edu