I'm just coming back to programming after years, trying to recompile an old
program that works but needs updating and expansion.  I'm now on OS 10.6.8,
Python 2.7.2, with wxPython (64/32bit).    My newly installed py2app
is: py2app-0.6.4-py2.7.egg.  All of these were in earlier versions when I
last packaged the program with py2app.

In Console, the errors seem to be of two kinds.  There's a long list of
ScriptingAdditions messages about missing architectures.  Before that,
there's this:
[0x0-0x1bcfbce].org.pythonmac.unspecified.PyProse[87375] NameError: global
name 'self' is not defined

That seems to be in a module of the program that certainly did work before.
 I can debug the program in WingIDE, I get no problems or errors (except
maybe the ScriptingAdditions ones) when I run it there.

Have I forgotten something simple?  Has something changed that I missed?

Thanks for any help.

--

Charles O. Hartman
Poet in Residence