On 1/5/14, 1:13 PM, Tony Cappellini wrote:
I'm going to install all my Python packages via macports- from now on. I
haven't checked if wx 3.0 is supported there yet or not.
I suspect not because it's too new. I also would like to stick with wx
2.x- to avoid API changes.

Can I just delete the wx installation folder to cleanly remove that old
wx installation, or is manual cleanup required?

Thanks

I'd run the "remove" script from the download I pointed you to--it will clean everything up.

I'm sure you understand that using MacPorts for wx will require using their Python as well.

--Kevin
--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin/Mobile Code by Kevin