Hello Team,

I am setting up Appium for mobile test automation on new Mac with OS X
10.11.6 and as part of that I had to run following command.

brew install --HEAD libimobiledevice

and following error message was displayed at the end of this command run

checking consistency of all components of python development environment...
no
configure: error:
 Could not link test program to Python. Maybe the main Python library has
been
 installed in some non-standard library path. If so, pass it to configure,
 via the LDFLAGS environment variable.
 Example: ./configure LDFLAGS="-L/usr/non-standard-path/python/lib"
  ERROR!
  You probably have to install the development version of the Python package
  for your distribution.  The exact name of this package varies among them.

I tried to run following command ./configure PYTHON_LDFLAGS="-lpython3.4m"
as suggested however it failed as it couldn't find "configure" in current
user's folder. I also searched in other file system to locate "configure"
but couldn't find it. I need to revolve this Python lib link issue and need
suggestions on how to do it. Things I need help  on:
1. Where can I find "configure" to run the suggested LDFLAGS command. If it
is not available in my Mac, what is the next step for me.
2. Do I need to install any Python builds to get rid of this error and be
able to run brew install --HEAD libimobiledevice  command successfully.

Thank you

Regards
Manohar