Same result:

Updated code:

import objc
CRApplication = objc.lookUpClass("CRApplication")
objc.registerMetaDataForSelector(
        b'CRApplication',
        b'get_block_',
        {
        'arguments': {
                2: {
                        'callable': {
                        'arguments': {
                        0:{'type': b'^v'},
                        1:{'type': b'@'},
                        2:{'type': b'@'},
                        3:{'type': b'@'}
                        },
                '       retval': { 'type': b'v' }
                        }
                }
        }
        }
)
global server

def helloHandler(self, request, response, handler):
        response.send_("Hello World!")
        handler()

if __name__ == "__main__":
        server = CRApplication.sharedApplication().delegate().server()
        server.get_block_("/", objc.selector(helloHandler, signature=b'v@:@@@'))
        server.startListening()

results:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "main.py", line 37, in <module>
    server.get_block_("/", objc.selector(helloHandler, signature=b'v@:@@@'))
TypeError: Argument 3 is a block, but no signature available