Hi,

I’ve uploaded PyObjC 6.2.2 to PyPI. The changelog for this release:

#311 <https://github.com/ronaldoussoren/pyobjc/issues/311>: Build for the Metal
bindings failed on macOS 10.14

#309 <https://github.com/ronaldoussoren/pyobjc/issues/309>: Fix incompatibility
with macOS 11 in framework loader

Another attempt at giving a nice error message when trying to install on
platforms other than macOS.

The classifiers now correctly identify supported Python versions

As an aside: I’m working on full support for macOS 11, as well as Apple
Silicon. The development branch for the core bridge already passes its tests on
Apple Silicon hardware, and updating the framework bindings for macOS is going
slightly faster than expected.  With some luck there will be a prerelease of
PyObjC 7 after EuroPython.

Ronald

—

Twitter / micro.blog: @ronaldoussoren