Hi,

In archivebot.py there is a line:
# TODO: handle marked with template
This means resolved and unresolved sections. Unresolved sections are not to
be archived even if they are old enough, resolved could be archived faster.

I coded unresolved for Hungarian Wikipedia (1), and I will do the resolved,
too. But this way we use a separate branch. If we want to do it in general,
we should put the templates somewhere. Templates depend on project, not
language.
There may also be a set of templates to trigger the same behaviour, see
e.g. (1) for variety of templates.
So we want a set of "resolved" and another set of "unresolved" templates
per project.
What is the nice architecture? Where would you put them? Of course, the
easiest way is to hardcode in the script, but I think we don't do such
things nowadays.

[1]
https://hu.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Szerkeszt%C5%91:Atobot/archivebot_hu.py&diff=prev&oldid=25774753
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Unresolved