<i...@gno.de> ezt írta (időpont: 2023. febr. 20., H, 18:20):

> … Sorry the mail was committed by accident…
>
> Anyway I would like to recommend TortoiseGit. I’ve wrote a documentation
> at mediawiki wiki how to use it.
>
> Maybe we can organize an online meeting to introduce this way or I could
> help remote via TeamViewer. How do you find my proposals, how should we
> proceed?

Yes, absolutely! I will be very grateful for your help!
You already spoke me about Tortoisegit, so I gave it a chance, but the
error message was the same as in command line git. In Phabricator you may
see how many ideas I got from people, and none of them helped.
Theoretically I cannot interpret the situation that a 500 server error
occurs just for me, because either there is a server error or not, and 500
means internal error, not client side.

So yes, I ask your help!