What about the suggestion to add derived class WikipediaPage (and module
_wikipdia_page) I don't see any problem with this solution. We have the
_wikibase module and all its class are imported to the main module
__init__. I don't think it's a problem to open another specific module.

And I say that as a person who use pywikibot not for Wikipedia (but
Wikisource). Although I agree that it's can't be a method on the main
'Page' class.