On 03/30/2010 12:12 PM, Russell Blau wrote:

> Here's a copy of rewrite/README-conversion.txt (note that the discussion
> about Link objects is somewhat outdated; they are still there, but it is no
> longer recommended to use the Page(Link(...))
> format, you can just keep existing Page(site, title) calls as they are.  One
> thing that is not mentioned is that you can copy your current user-config.py
> file for use with the rewrite; just make a copy and save it in the directory
> whose name shows up in the error message the first time you try to run a
> script without it.  :-)
>
> -- Russ

First question now that I am trying to migrate my scripts. Where is
template.py? I used it to remove a certain template from a list of pages:

bot = template.TemplateRobot(generator=pagesToProcess,
templates=templateKeys, subst=False, remove=True, editSummary=summary,
acceptAll=True, addedCat=None)
bot.run()

   Thanks,

N.