2011/12/31 Merlijn van Deen <valhall...@arctus.nl>

> As far as I am concerned you can have SVN access.

Thank you, at least one support.  I thought I would have more.

> However, before adding your bot to the repository: it should be MIT
> licensed, and not GPL - at least as long as bots and framework coexist in
> the same directory.

As you wish. :-) I am not really interested in licences, so it won't be a
problem for me. Once I uploaded a script to Wikipedia, may I transform it
to MIT? How to give an MIT license, I just write it into the script?
And how to prepare a script for getting a revision number? What is the
syntax? I suppose, the line __version__ should be filled in automatically.

> Please see
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Commit_access_requests#Requesting_commit_access
> for information on the steps of gaining the actual access.

Thank you, that was really helpful!
At the moment, I have a little problem. As far as I remember, I never owned
an SSH  key (or I forgot it :-)). I downloaded PuTTY gen from the given
link, as written on that page, and generated a key pair with SSH1 (RSA)
type, because they write "not SSH2". I saved both keys and the fingerprint.
But my public key does not look like in the given example

> ssh-rsa AAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAAB3FWqgypbL ..
>
> It begins with 2047 37 ........ and ends with rsa-key-20120126. And it has
no letters, rather numerals. Is that a problem? In conversions menu I see
an item called Export OpenSSH Key, but it is quite gray and unaccessable.

--
Bináris