Hi Doug and Bináris,

Op 9-6-2012 18:31, Doug schreef:
I proposed this or Jira, which is used on toolserver, a few months back and got
some resistance.
For me Jira is out because I think that will stop at some point.
I still support anything other than what we have but note that wikimedia is
transitioning to git, which I believe has its own tracker.
Git doesn't have it's own tracker, you might be confused by Github (which does have it's own tracker) or you're mixing up Gerrit and Bugzilla. Gerrit is for the code review and doesn't replace bugzilla.