Thanks, I suspected something like that. I changed wbentities to wbitems
and entities to items in wikipedia.py 761-793, but got a NoPage error for
an existing page. So probably the best thing is to wait for Wikidata being
updated?

2012/11/11 Amir Ladsgroup <ladsgr...@gmail.com>

> you can see the discussion here:
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/pywikipedia/10615
>

> On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:59 AM, Bináris <wikipo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> 2012/10/20 <i...@gno.de>
>>
>> The following is a small sample just for reading a wikidata entry:
>>>
>>> trunk version:
>>> import wikipedia as wp
>>> s = wp.getSite('wikidata', 'wikidata')
>>> p = wp.Page(s, 'Q321')
>>> data = eval(p.get()) # evaluation is needed for transform text into
>>> dictionary
>>>

>> This does not work for me, with the latest revision:
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>   File "C:\Pywikipedia\wikidata-teszt.py", line 4, in <module>
>>
>>     data = eval(p.get()) # evaluation is needed for transform text into
>> dictionary
>>   File "C:\Pywikipedia\wikipedia.py", line 697, in get
>>     expandtemplates = expandtemplates)
>>   File "C:\Pywikipedia\wikipedia.py", line 778, in _getEditPage
>>     data['query']={'pages':data['entities']}
>> KeyError: 'entities'
>>
>> I think there must be some change with the API, please compare
>> http://wikidata-test-repo.wikimedia.de/w/api.php to
>> https://www.wikidata.org/w/api.php
>> Could someone find the problem please?
>>
>> B.