2013/7/22 Merlijn van Deen <valhall...@arctus.nl>

> No, if you are member of the +2 group means you can accept and merge any
> patches. However, you should *not* merge *your own* patches (unless they
> are trivial updates, such as i18n or family files), so that other people
> can comment on it before the patch is merged.

By this time, trusted committers could commit ("merge") their contributions
immediately.
How often did we have problems because of this?
Is this limitation a solution for a real problem (if so, it's good), or
just a new rule to do like MW developers once we are forced to use the same
infrastructure?