On 23 July 2013 12:23, Tomasz Magulski <tomasz.magul...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You can for example compare my repo master branch with that available from
> wikimedia https://github.com/magul/pywikibot-core and
> https://github.com/wikimedia/pywikibot-compat (oops it looks like
> wikimedia mater has been changed again, and my master is up to date with
> wikimedia master). The difference starts at march 21th, I guess it's the
> time, when wikimedia make pywikibot's git repository publicly available.

Huh, this is really strange. Your repository has 2607 commits, while the
wikimedia/ one has only 1781.

March 21st was not a special date -- the initial conversion was done June
18th...

If you cloned your repository more than a month ago, that might have caused
this - the last change to the conversion was June 22, I think.

Best,
Merlijn