The file I'm trying to upload is the *.png thumbnail of the Pywikipediabot
logo from this page... http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/File:Pwb_icon.svg

The thumbnail is called
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d2/Pwb_icon.svg/128px-Pwb_icon.svg.png
but I have shortened the filename, as per the example below, to
"Pwbicon.png" (without the quotes). So the filename should not contain any
non-ASCII chars. As for the file itself, I don't know, and wouldn't even
know how to find out. ;)