On Aug 31, 2013, at 5:12 PM, Dr. Trigon <dr.tri...@surfeu.ch> wrote:

> Basically I thend to +1 ...
>
> BUT had someone ever a look to [1]?? It is and was from beginning on
> just a redirect to [2]... so WHAT do you want to move here? What subpages?
>
> [1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/PWB
> [2] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Pywikipediabot
>
> I would tend and create redirects to the pages mentioned by xqt and
> then link their sources:
> * Python Wikipedia Robot Framework
> * Pywikipediabot
> * Pywikipedia
> * Pywikibot
> * pwb
> * not to forget wikibooks on [3]
>
> [3] https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Pywikibot

LoL ...

If one "googles" --  "Python Wikipedia Robot Framework"

At  the top of the list one gets "Robot Framework" -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot_Framework -
           It is unclear exactly what ( if any)  relationship this page has to
pywikipediabot -- other than they are both written in Python and are called
"robot".

Next there is:  "Python wikipedia robot framework" at:
http://pywikipediabot.sourceforge.net/ -- which appears to be "us," except t
hat the page still refers to SVN, and the project links to OLD
wikimedia pages... which in turn re-direct to mediawiki...  ooops... clearly
the page(s) at Sourceforge need updating.

T.T.F.N.
William H. Magill
lotro-wiki.com

mag...@icloud.com