OK, so I have now uninstalled pyzo, and miniconda and gone through the hard
drive with a fine toothed comb deleting folders with any reference to pyzo,
and then reinstalled. It now works, I have no Idea why, but I assume that
there was some conflict with previous settings or something - just one to
watch out for?

Will