On Fri, 4 Jul 2014 00:18:25 -0600
Tim Flink <tfl...@redhat.com> wrote:

> This has taken a bit longer than I wanted it to but we have a mostly
> working taskotron dev instance at:
>
> https://taskotron-dev.fedoraproject.org/
>
> This is 100% deployed from infra's ansible repo but other than the
> proxy configuration for resultsdb, it should be pretty much the same
> thing as what's currently deployed for taskotron-stg.
>
> The only issues that I'm aware of are proxy handling issues in
> resultsdb_frontend:
>
> https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/T276
> https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/T277
>
> T276 needs to be fixed before we deploy to production. I can take a
> look at it on Monday but it would be nice to have a fix before the.

I have fixes for these tickets posted for review:

https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/D184
https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/D185

mkrizek and jskladan are listed as reviewers but it doesn't have to be
limted to just them.

In case this didn't come across clearly before - these issues are
effectively blocking me from making much more progress on Taskotron
deployment. I still have some prep work to do for stg deployment but
that shouldn't take me too much longer (yes I did use the s-word :-P
client deployment has been a bit ... unpredictable and fun so far).

Tim