> I'd argue that we do need to get the increased timeout working but that
> doesn't negate your point about python-yamlish.
>
> However, there are two problems:
> 1. there's no newer python-yamlish package to update to - that's
>    something that I wrote the specfile for and isn't in the fedora
>    repos, as far as I know.
>
> 2. we can't deploy a newer libtaskotron in production yet - that'll
>    bring in stuff that I don't want to push into production yet.
>
> That being said, I've started a build of python-yamlish-0.18 and will
> get that pushed out to dev/stg later today.

Yeah, I was referring to the particular issues we were seeing in the past -
those should be resolved by a newer yamlish. Thanks for the update. There are
still some other issues for which the increased timeout will be useful, until
we have a better way to deal with them. I have reviewed the 2-hour-long
upgradepath runs yesterday - the main check including all Koji communication
takes 10 minutes, the rest is communication with Bodhi. 2 hours of querying
Bodhi! It's absolutely insane. Of course we don't usually have 550 builds to
check, but we will need to do something about it, otherwise we'll have issues
every time there is a freeze. And we might be even partly responsible for Bodhi
being so overloaded lately.