On Wed, 13 May 2015 09:38:41 -0400 (EDT)
Kamil Paral <kpa...@redhat.com> wrote:

<snip>

> > Note that there will be ssl cert warnings since it's self signed.
> > Once the thing gets rebuilt for real, those ssl warnings will go
> > away.
>
> Not sure if it is intentional, but plain http does not work, the
> connection is refused. Not an issue, just saying.

It's not quite intentional but only port 443 is open to that machine
and thus, https only.

I didn't think it was much of a problem, so I didn't ask for port 80 to
be opened but it occurs to me that we can't have http to https
redirection on that machine unless port 80 is open

Tim