On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 05:29:17 -0400 (EDT)
Kamil Paral <kpa...@redhat.com> wrote:

> > It took significantly longer than I was hoping but Taskotron
> > dev/stg/prod has been updated and qadevel has been migrated to a new
> > machine.
> >
> > There should be no big changes here, everything user-facing should
> > be business as usual.
> >
> > Please let me know if you notice something not quite working right.
>
> The Phabricator emails have a new sender address
> <phabrica...@fedoraproject.org>. Not sure it's intentional. If it is,
> would <phabrica...@qa.fedoraproject.org> be better?

We can try it, I suppose. I was mostly trying to match the domain of
the SMTP server that we're using now that we're not sending emails
directly from qadevel.

Either phabrica...@qa.fedoraproject.org or nore...@qa.fedoraproject.org
would work since we don't support ticket conversations via email and I
don't really plan to change that.

> None of our repos are getting synced, they report errors like these:
> Initialization Error  Pull of "LTRN" failed: git fetch failed
> with error #255: stdout: stderr:error: cannot open FETCH_HEAD:
> Permission denied
>
> I think it's the long standing issue where newly created repos can't
> create directories and we need to do it manually. I guess it will be
> some kind of directory permission issue.

I think this has been fixed - one of the backed changes that I made
changed the user that the phabricator daemons were running as and I
forgot to change the file permissions on the cached git repos.

If there are still problems where newly created repos can't create
directories, I'll look into it - that shouldn't happen.

Tim