> On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 14:44:14 -0700
> Tim Flink <tfl...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> After the qadevel meeting today and trying it out in staging, I'm
> moving forward with a plan that nobody has rejected and I'm choosing to
> believe that means folks are OK with it :)
>
> This means that I'm going to start making the following changes in phab:
>
>  * removing workboards for existing projects
>  * creating a "Planning" project with a new workboard
>    - workboard columns: backlog, Next Tasks, In Progress, Ready for
>      Completion
>  * tagging tasks into the new Planning project and organizing the tasks
>    into priority order.

I wonder, when creating/editing a ticket, is it possible to assign it to a
particular planning phase directly? I can assign it to a particular subproject
in libtaskotron (e.g. I can set "Tags: libtaskotron (Dist-Git Style Tasks)"),
but it seems I can only set "Tags: planning" (the overall project), and then I
need to go to the workboard, find it in Backlog, and drag and drop it somewhere.

Is that how it is supposed to work, or am I missing something?

Thanks.