> This week I'm planning - if Emmanuel Seyman from the perl SIG is OK
> with it - to send out the same three builds to updates-testing for F24,
> and update staging to the new openqa and os-autoinst. If that all
> appears to go OK, I'll move on to updating prod to F24 and the new
> openqa/os-autoinst.

So I sent the update out and upgraded staging, and kinda...uh...broke
it a bit. It's forgotten what test all the existing jobs were for,
which makes things look a bit funky when you look at existing jobs. But
oh well! That's why it's staging. I might be able to fix it if we have
backups of the old database data, if not, eh, it's not a huge deal.
Future jobs will be fine.

The problem happened because database upgrade failed for some reason
and I screwed up a bit trying to re-do the upgrade manually; I know
what I did, though, so if the same thing happens when we upgrade prod I
promise not to mess it up...

Not sure yet why the initial problem happened, it didn't on my test
box. Oh, well.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey