https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-07-11/fedora-qadevel.2016-07-11-14.00.html
Minutes (text):
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-07-11/fedora-qadevel.2016-07-11-14.00.txt
Log:
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-07-11/fedora-qadevel.2016-07-11-14.00.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll Call  (tflink, 14:00:56)

* Announcements and Information  (tflink, 14:03:50)
  * python-resultsdb_api and libtaskotron packages are in Fedora -
    mkrizek  (tflink, 14:04:10)
  * resultsdb, resultsdb_frontend, execdb and taskotron-trigger are up
    for review, waiting for reviewers - mkrizek  (tflink, 14:04:10)
  * qa namespace renamed to dist - mkrizek  (tflink, 14:04:11)
  * task-rpmgrill is now reviewed, ready to be deployed - kparal
    (tflink, 14:04:11)
  * errors are now correctly raised when files can't be downloaded using
    libtaskotron - kparal  (tflink, 14:04:11)
  * improved docker testing docs - kparal  (tflink, 14:04:13)

* Docker Testing  (tflink, 14:09:06)
  * ACTION: tflink to follow up with maxamillion on the fedmsgs coming
    out of OSBS to figure out what we should listen to for triggering
    jobs  (tflink, 14:15:49)

* Disk Space for Logs/Artifacts  (tflink, 14:21:08)

* Tasking  (tflink, 14:43:54)

* Open Floor  (tflink, 14:50:38)

Meeting ended at 14:53:06 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* tflink to follow up with maxamillion on the fedmsgs coming out of OSBS
  to figure out what we should listen to for triggering jobs

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* tflink
  * tflink to follow up with maxamillion on the fedmsgs coming out of
    OSBS to figure out what we should listen to for triggering jobs
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
* tflink (88)