https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-07-25/fedora-qadevel.2016-07-25-14.02.html
Minutes (text):
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-07-25/fedora-qadevel.2016-07-25-14.02.txt
Log:
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-07-25/fedora-qadevel.2016-07-25-14.02.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll Call  (tflink, 14:02:10)

* Announcements and Information  (tflink, 14:05:43)
  * new oauth2 based auth method has been deployed w/ recent database
    snapshot to qa.stg - tflink  (tflink, 14:05:57)
  * task-rpmgrill deployed to production - mkrizek  (mkrizek, 14:06:43)
  * new task-example-gzip repo to showcase simple dist-git-style task,
    for flock presentation  (kparal, 14:06:58)
  * task artifacts are now compressed - mkrizek  (mkrizek, 14:06:58)
  * LINK: https://bitbucket.org/fedoraqa/task-example-gzip   (kparal,
    14:07:06)
  * new libtaskotron released and deployed - mkrizek  (mkrizek,
    14:07:21)
  * create_report and resultsdb directives now support 'file' as input
    parameter  (kparal, 14:07:36)
  * new much improved bash directive  (kparal, 14:07:45)
  * LINK:

https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/cgit/ansible.git/tree/roles/taskotron/taskotron-client/templates/settings.py.testcloud.j2
    - we don't anymore  (mkrizek, 14:22:44)
  * ACTION: mkrizek to add at least one more person as maintainer of
    libtaskotron so we have backups  (tflink, 14:29:55)
  * ACTION: kparal to do new build and release of libtaskotron when
    needed-for-flock features are finished  (tflink, 14:31:33)

* Flock  (tflink, 14:32:12)

* Phabricator and qadevel  (tflink, 14:38:16)
  * we're planning to migrate qadevel to qa.fedoraproject.org before
    flock  (tflink, 14:43:43)
  * ACTION: tflink to coordinate with infra on whether this will be
    possible or not  (tflink, 14:43:57)

* Docker Testing Status  (tflink, 14:46:39)
  * ACTION: tflink to check on status of OSBS integration with
    koji/fedmsg  (tflink, 14:51:22)

* python package check  (tflink, 14:53:21)
  * LINK: https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/D948   (tflink,
    14:54:11)

* open floor  (tflink, 14:57:05)

Meeting ended at 15:00:53 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* mkrizek to add at least one more person as maintainer of libtaskotron
  so we have backups
* kparal to do new build and release of libtaskotron when
  needed-for-flock features are finished
* tflink to coordinate with infra on whether this will be possible or
  not
* tflink to check on status of OSBS integration with koji/fedmsg

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* kparal
  * kparal to do new build and release of libtaskotron when
    needed-for-flock features are finished
* mkrizek
  * mkrizek to add at least one more person as maintainer of
    libtaskotron so we have backups
* tflink
  * tflink to coordinate with infra on whether this will be possible or
    not
  * tflink to check on status of OSBS integration with koji/fedmsg
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
* tflink (104)