> We still have a few miscellaneous things hosted in:
>
> https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-qa.git
>
> since fedorahosted is dying next February, what should we do with them?

Move to Pagure. I can do it right away if nobody objects, I've already set up a
group:
https://pagure.io/group/fedora-qa

> Is this the point where we should finally decide whether to use
> Phabricator's built-in repository support or Pagure for this stuff and
> the stuff we currently host on bitbucket?

Phabricator works well with remote repos, and I don't think there's any strong
advantage in using local Phab repos. On Pagure we will get more visibility for
the projects, easy forking, etc. Also certain simple repos (like the one above)
can be completely fine with Pagure issue tracker and thus don't need to be
configured in Phab (the UI is more difficult there for filing new bugs). I'd go
with Pagure, for all our projects.

A slightly off topic, Adam, would you happen to know why Fedora doesn't
self-host Pagure under say https://apps.fedoraproject.org/pagure , which would
allow e.g. FAS group integration (unlike now, when we need to mirror our FAS
groups inside pagure.io)?