Hey folks! Just a quick heads-up about updates coming to the openQA
instances. I've upgraded staging to F25 today, that seems to have gone
pretty much flawlessly. I'm building current git snapshots of os-
autoinst and openQA at present and will update staging to those as
well, and we'll see how things look over the next few days. Depending
on how that goes I'll aim to upgrade prod to F25 and update it to the
git snapshots shortly afterwards. Hoping this goes a bit smoother than
last cycle and I don't wind up spending another month cleaning up
upstream issues...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey