----- Original Message -----

Hi Sinny,

I reproduced it on my machine as well. I managed to make it work with:

1. Use "https" when accessing koji, change these in
/etc/taskotron/taskotron.yml:

## URL of Koji instance used for querying about new builds
koji_url: https://koji.fedoraproject.org/kojihub
## URL of repository of all the RPM packages built in Koji
pkg_url: https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages

2. Set up fedora kerberos [1] and do "kinit fasusern...@fedoraproject.org"

This fixed it for me. I am not sure if all the steps are necessary so
treat it as a workaround, I'll file a bug in phabricator and I'll
look at it closer. I am not sure why it works in production,
haven't checked that yet.

Ping me on irc if you have more questions. :)

Thanks for letting us know!
Martin

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/FlagDay2016