Hi folks! Just a heads up that there are now official Fedora packages
for the openQA python client -
https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA-python-client - and
resultsdb_conventions -
https://pagure.io/taskotron/resultsdb_conventions . The source packages
are 'python-openqa_client' and 'resultsdb_conventions' respectively,
binary packages are python(pyver)-openqa_client , python2-
resultsdb_conventions and python2-resultsdb_conventions-fedora (split
out to keep the fedfind dependency separate); there is no Python 3
package for resultsdb_conventions as there is no Python 3 package for
resultsdb_api.

The packages are in Rawhide now and updates are submitted for F24 and
F25. python-openqa_client updates are also available for EPEL 6 and 7;
resultsdb_conventions will be available for EPEL 7, but for some reason
the branch wasn't created as I requested, so it's not available yet.
I'd do EPEL 6 as well, but resultsdb_api isn't packaged for EPEL 6.

I'll switch the openQA roles and deployments over to using the packages
shortly, and update the relevant docs for fedora_openqa etc.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey